South Lake Tahoe Real Estate Market
How has the year affected the market?
I get the question all the time: “Dan, is the Lake Tahoe real estate market a Seller’s or Buyer’s market?” Lately my answer is “right in between”, good time to buy and sell. The inventory of homes for sale in South Lake Tahoe has been increasing since this past winter. Although Lakefront home prices have climbed, lakefront condos prices have decreased. Take a look at the charts and see the difference for yourself.
South Tahoe Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service Statistics (Condo/Townhome) Market Analysis
South Tahoe Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service Statistics (Single Family) Market Analysis
As you can see home prices are continuing to rise. Homes are selling quicker than normal here. Looking to purchase a home in Lake Tahoe? Now is a good time to Call or email Dan Spano today to speak with him about helping to locate your ideal Tahoe cabin or condo.
- Sign up for email notifications so you’ll know the minute a home is listed.
- Call me directly at 530-541-2465 or stop by my office and we’ll sit down and explore all options.
- Get my newsletter every other month which gives you an insight into Lake Tahoe real estate.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. My website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get valuable and current information like what is listed above. Sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.