3736 Regina Road
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Listed for $679,900
Sold for $720,000 on 6/30/2021
Looking for privacy while still being close to all that South Lake Tahoe has to offer? This classic Tahoe cabin sits at the end of a dead-end street near the base of Heavenly Ski Resort and backs to acres of US Forest Service land that leads right to the base lodge and lifts. Just down the road is Ski Run Marina, restaurants, shopping, and the Casinos. Sit on the large deck and enjoy the sounds of the seasonal creek and breeze through the trees. Sells turn-key and ready to be enjoyed.
Very desirable chalet floorplan with high open beam ceilings and open living area. Downstairs: living room, kitchen, dining, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom with laundry. Upstairs: loft, large bedroom, full bathroom. Recent updates include new windows, decking, metal fence, water heater, paint, and kitchen appliances. Keep it in it’s current condition or make it your own. Cabin is in great shape for it’s age.
- 1520 sqft of living space
- 1982 year built
- 3 bedrooms + loft
- 2 full bathrooms
- vaulted open beam ceilings
- backs to US Forest Service land
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe homes are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.