I absolutely love, breathe and eat real estate! I find great satisfaction in helping my clients achieve their real estate goals. It’s not about the transactions, it's about the people which is my favorite part of real estate.
I take pride in providing excellent customer service and I want you to feel good about referring me to your family and friends. Professionalism and integrity is very important to me. I am certified in “Director’s Role in Professional Standards” with the California Association of Realtors.
I’m honored when people choose me to represent them in their real estate transactions.
Reasons to work with Dan Spano:
- I’ve lived in South Lake Tahoe for over 33 years and know the area extremely well.
- Active member of the South Lake Tahoe Board of Realtors
- A member of the South Tahoe and Northern Nevada MLSs
- Past President of Tahoe Douglas Rotary Club
- Past President of the Lake Tahoe Business Referral Network
- Experienced negotiator
- Professional business ethics
- Operates with Integrity
- Excellent Reputation
- Assisted by a highly experienced Assistant/Transaction Coordinator and Real Estate Team.
- Enjoy assisting my clients realize their dreams.
- Number one goal is to be “Referable”