Why list with Team Paradise when selling Lake Tahoe Homes?
When you list your home with Dan Spano & Amanda Adams you can remain confident that your most valuable asset will be presented to the marketplace with the utmost of quality, care, and integrity. He finds great satisfaction in helping his clients receive the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time. It’s not about the transactions, it’s about the people, his favorite part of the business. Read just a few of the Teams reviews to see what others are saying. Dan and Amanda take pride in providing excellent customer service and he wants you to feel good about referring him to your family and friends.
Team Paradise are honored when people chose them to represent them in their real estate transactions.
Some Reasons to work with Dan & Amanda
- They are South Lake Tahoe residents for over 35 years and know the area well
- 45+ years in the Lake Tahoe real estate profession and CA & NV Broker
- Local knowledge and experience
- Assisted by a strong, experienced professional team including, Transaction Coordinator, marketer, photographer, cutting edge web developer, videographer, and general contractor
- Experienced negotiator
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, reliable
- Operates with integrity
- Excellent Reputation
- Consultant……… not salesman
- Enjoys seeing their clients get a return on their investment
- Number one goal is to be “Referable”
Team Paradises goal is to help expose your property to the widest group of qualified buyers. While Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty implements a wide range of aspects of marketing (professional photography, website places, web tours and magazine advertising), much of what Dan & Amanda does is cutting-edge. They recognize that each property is different and will inevitably appeal to a different set of demographics. That is why they tailor a marketing plan to each individual property.
Did you know?
Over 95% of Tahoe home buyers begin their search on the web.
Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty features a strong and competitive online presence. Paradise-RealEstate.com has high organic as well as sponsored rankings when “South Lake Tahoe real estate” and other pertinent searches are performed. Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty is regularly featured on page one of Google and has one of the most powerful and competitive marketing presence online today.
When you list your home with Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty, it is marketed on over 50 high-traffic real estate websites. In addition to Paradise-RealEstate.com, the South Lake Tahoe MLS, Northern Nevada MLS and Incline Village MLS, some of these websites are:
Zillow, Trulia, HomeFinder.com, Realtor.com, CNNMoney, Hotpads.com, Homes.com, RealtyTrac, LandWatch, Foreclosure.com, Vast, Yahoo Homes, HomePath, AOLReal Estate, Vimeo, VisualTours
Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty understands the importance of social media. We strive to maintain a strong presence on social media sites and not only use it as a way to feature our listings but also as a way to get valuable information to our present and future clients.
Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest
Even though most home buyers are turning to the web to shop for homes, Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty understands the significance of maintaining a presence across a variety of local, national and international print publications. We have a strategic marketing plan which involves marketing your property in the appropriate publication, in which we have worked with in the past and seen results. Some publications we work with:
Homes and Land Magazine, Luxury Homes Magazine, Keys Breeze, The Tahoe Daily Tribune & other newspapers out of the area
We target prospective buyers for your home through proprietary mailing lists, so we can make quick contact with the right people. We create custom, Just Listed, Status Change and Just Sold postcards for our listings. They are eye-catching, informative and printed on high-quality card stock.
Examples: 462 Lakeview Avenue (Front and Back) 37 South Point Place (Front and Back) 2115 Marshall Trail (Front and Back ) Sierra Shores (Front and Back)
Custom, attractive, informative and relevant property brochures are created for our listings. We work with professional photographers for photos and drone videos who use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that they make your property look it’s best. We hand these brochures out to prospective buyers and display them in the window of our high-traffic office location in the bustling Heavenly Village, where locals and tourists frequent.
Examples: 462 Lakeview Avenue 37 South Point Place 2115 Marshall Trail 1887 Venice Drive
The Process of Selling Your Lake Tahoe Home
It is our goal to help guide you through the often complicated process of bringing your home on the market, accepting an offer, opening escrow and closing escrow. Here are the fundamental steps it takes to accomplish the goal of selling your home at an optimum sales price. The bottom line at Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty is that we want you not to worry and not to stress. We have a team that handles all the details for you.
- Meet with you to learn the property details, amenities, and history. This is also the time for the agent to learn your lifestyle and determine your needs and requirements for the convenience of showings.
- Determine list price. This can involve “broker price opinions” for professional opinions and/or a Comparative Market Analysis.
- You and your agent will determine a list price together, your opinion does count.
- Listing paperwork will be agreed upon and signed. This includes an agency agreement and a listing contract, as well as disclosures.
- Property is cleaned or “neutralized,” to attract a broader base of prospective buyers and repairs are made.
- Photography of the property is scheduled and completed.
- Brochure copy is written
- Custom brochures are created, printed and displayed at the Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty Heavenly Village office window, as well as the property.
- A “For Sale” sign is installed at the property.
2. Listing the Property
- Multiple Listing Service input forms are completed with all property details and amenities and signed by sellers and agent(s).
- Property is uploaded to the appropriate Multiple Listing Service(s), along with copy and photography.
- Property is uploaded to Paradise-RealEstate.com
- Agent/Realtor networking – new listing announcements are made and emails are sent.
- With seller consent, the agent will host broker’s tours and/or open houses.
- Ensure property is displayed accurately and aesthetically across websites
- Ensure property is announced on social media sites.
- Your agent will handle and schedule showings
- Follow up with agent showings and request feedback.
- Continue to place advertisements and network with Realtors
3. Receiving an Offer and opening escrow
Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty is here to guide you through the complicated and tedious escrow process. After an offer is received we will:
- Present offer(s) to you
- Negotiate any counter offers
- Provide, organize, explain and guide you through all disclosures, paperwork, and inspections.
- Monitor that buyer(s) continually show good faith and perform their due diligence
- Negotiate any buyer requests
- Manage the escrow process by setting up appointments for inspections, repairs and escrow appointments
- Negotiate and coordinate for a smooth and successful close of escrow.
4. After the close of escrow
Dan continues to follow up with his clients to ensure nothing has been overlooked during the escrow period. His relationship with his clients does not end at the close of escrow, it continues