Drones Changing The Real Estate Marketing
In the Lake Tahoe Real estate market most of my clients “shop online” for their next potential home. Viewing a drone video of the property they are interested in will help get a better feel for the property. Therefore Lake Tahoe home buyers are relying on pictures and videos of the home they choose to see in person. Would you be more interested in seeing the picture of the front of a home or an aerial view of the entire home? Let’s compare.
It makes a huge difference, doesn’t it? Drone photography is changing the way real estate agents are selling homes. It is giving buyers a better feel of the home.
Not only are real estate agents using drones to take pictures of properties, they are also using them to show video views of the home, and surrounding areas. This gives potential purchasers a good feel of different neighborhoods. Due to requests from my clients I have created drone videos of every section of Lake Tahoe, I can now show prospective Lake Tahoe home buyers different sections of the lake to help them better decide on their dream area.
Check out one of my videos
- Sign up for email notifications so you’ll know the minute a home is listed.
- Call me directly at 530-541-2465 or stop by my office and we’ll sit down and explore all options.
- Get my newsletter every other month which gives you an insight into Lake Tahoe real estate.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. My website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get valuable and current information like what is listed above. Sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.