3745 Birch Ave
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Listed at $605,000
Are you looking for a cute Tahoe cabin that’s been recently updated? Here it is! The current owner spent the last 6 months fixing up this home with a lot of custom upgrades. Easy access to Pioneer Trail and a very short drive to Heavenly Ski Resort, the lake, Ski Run Marina, and the Casino shopping area.
Inside you will find a brand new gas fireplace in the cozy living room. The primary bedroom is off of the living room and has a fully remodeled bathroom attached. The kitchen, as the only room not remodeled, is ready for your finishing touches. The huge bonus room off the kitchen has plenty of space for laundry, storage, and is used as a pantry. A door from laundry room leads to the back deck and fenced back yard. A cute punched out nook dining area finishes off the lower level.
Upstairs is a loft with sleeping area, a fully remodeled bathroom with a jetted tub, and a large bedroom with huge closet area. Outside you find a fully fenced back yard with large storage shed. A front porch and good sized back deck round off the property. Modern convenience mixed with classic Tahoe Cabin style.
- 2 bedrooms + loft
- 2 full bathrooms
- 963 sqft of living space
- storage shed in fully fenced back yard
“My hope is that a new owner will be able to enjoy the thoughtful touches I added during the remodel. My goal was to make this the perfect Tahoe cabin.”SELLER, Vickie T.
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe properties are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.