From neighborhood and school information to going over all of the transaction paperwork, I am here to make this normally daunting experience a smooth and successful transaction. I have been a resident of the Lake Tahoe area since 1990 and a licensed real estate agent since 2004. Due to my strong ambition, amiable personality, and youthful energy, I have excelled in my position as a REALTOR® in Lake Tahoe. My focus is on helping my clients as well as the local community through volunteer service in multiple organizations.
As the Operations Manager for Dan Spano, I am here to assist you through the purchase or sale of your property. I will walk you through the paperwork required for a transaction, along with Dan. We will both make sure all of your questions are addressed. Dan and I make the perfect Team for our clients, because we are opposite sides of the same coin. Where I lack he excels, and visa-versa. As a Team, we are able to cover all aspects of real estate in an efficient manner.
Our main goal is our clients satisfaction. Therefore we strive to reach that goal every day and with every client. As a result, we put in the same amount of effort for the first time home-buyer as we do the billionaire buying his 5th vacation home… every client receives the same level of attention and dedication.
South Lake Tahoe Association of REALTORS® involvement
- Super Star Award – 2017
- President – 2011
- REALTOR® of the Year – 2011
- Board of Directors – 2006 thru 2015
- Long Term Planning Chairperson – 2013 thru 2020
- Distinguished Service Award – 2007 & 2009
- MLS Committee – 2005 thru 2010
- Rookie of the Year – 2005
California Association of REALTORS® involvement
- MLS Business & Technology Committee – 2008 thru 2011
- C.A.R. Board of Directors – 2009 thru 2011
South Tahoe Chamber of Commerce involvement
- President – 2018 thru 2020
- Board of Directors – 2015 thru 2017
- Membership & Social Media Director 2016 thru 2017
I am licensed in both California (#01469556) & Nevada (#0182722)