HOME BUYING BOOTCAMP
FREE TO TAHOE RESIDENTS
Are you a renter and think owning your own home is just a dream? Want to know what to do so you can prepare for the purchase of your first home? This workshop will walk you through the entire process, and show you tools that can assist you to fulfill the dream of home-ownership. We will go over credit repair, down payment assistance programs, local real estate market info and available properties, what to look for in a home to make sure you get the house you want or need, and find out if you might be able to qualify for a mortgage loan.
Learn everything you need to know about buying your first home from local professionals.
- Aaron Hinson – UMAX Mortgage All aspects of qualifying including credit repair and income requirements.
- Amanda Adams – Realtor/Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty Local real estate expert with valuable insight.
- Sharyl Silva – CalHFA Down Payment Assistance Program, Housing Finance Specialist.
Tons of valuable information at this free workshop. Even if you can’t purchase a home in the near future you will get valuable information that will put you on track for home ownership in the future. No income requirements to attend, just the desire to be a home owner in our beautiful area of Lake Tahoe.
Wednesday August 15th, 2018 7 – 8:30 PM
Tahoe Mountain Lab, 3079 Harrison Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Contact us to RSVP or for more information.
Ready to Buy a Home in Lake Tahoe?
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute a home is listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 or stop by our office and we’ll sit down and explore all options.
- Get our newsletter every other month which gives you an insight into Lake Tahoe real estate.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.