The Gardnerville Ranchos is a large area of homes located in the middle of Gardnerville, Nevada. Homes here include townhomes, tract homes, and ranchettes. This neighborhood is popular among home buyers due to the fact that there are good schools, affordable homes, a convenient location and great views of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
The Ranchos is a bedroom community with over 11,000 residents in just over 4,000 residences. About half the population commutes 19 minutes or longer, many traveling to Carson City, Reno or Lake Tahoe.
Affordable Housing in the Gardnerville Ranchos
Currently, there are 40 homes for sale in the Ranchos, every one of them priced under $275,000. This may seem like a lot of homes on the market, but of those 40, 25 are already in escrow! Much of the Ranchos provides a good rental income opportunity but those homes are disappearing quickly. In less than 21 days, the following homes recently sold:
- 1340 Patricia Drive (closed in 10 days)
- 88 Hornet (closed in 19 days)
- 947 Monument Peak (closed in 21 days)
Close to Lake Tahoe
We’ve had many clients that wanted to buy in Lake Tahoe, but with so few homes priced under $200,000, they’re looking for an affordable alternative close by. It takes us just 35 minutes to get from our homes in the middle of South Lake Tahoe down to the center of the Ranchos.
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe homes are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.