The demand to purchase homes for sale in Lake Tahoe seems to be increasing at a furious pace. That is evidenced by another home in Lake Tahoe going into escrow this month. After my clients looked at available homes for sale, this home in Tahoe Island Park neighborhood located at 735 Jeffery Street. was an easy decision.
Last year at this time there were 419 homes for sale in South Lake Tahoe. Today, there are just 231. The rapidly reducing inventory, very low-interest rates, and still low selling prices is creating an atmosphere where buyers are very active.
Lake Tahoe Home
Here is a video Preview Review I recently made of the home:
This home showed very well. It was very clean and move in ready with lots of nicely built in cabinets. It’s spacious with 2,310 square feet of living area, huge master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets and a master bathroom with walk-in shower and dual shower heads. The fenced backyard with custom-built and very stout outbuilding was perfect for all of their toys. Perfect in-town location just off Tahoe Keys Blvd near beaches, bike trails, shopping, and restaurants. Plus, a nice view of Mt. Tallac!
Tahoe Island Drive Neighborhood
The Tahoe Island Drive neighborhood currently shows 2 homes for sale five homes in escrow. Thirty-three homes sold here in the last 12 months.
Here are 3 ways how to be ahead of the competition for Lake Tahoe Homes for sale:
You can see the above figures that homes are selling quickly. This is a great time to purchase a home in Lake Tahoe. If you are looking to buy and want to get a head start on the good deals, I suggest you do the following:
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe properties are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.