2429 Sutter Trail
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 1/2 Baths
- 1,998 SqFt Living Space
- 1980 Year Built
- 11,326 SqFt Lot Size
- 2 large decks
- Bonus loft area
- Open land on 2 sides
Enjoy a classic Montgomery Estates home on one of the most peaceful streets and steps from the forest. With Forest Service and CA Conservancy lots to the left and behind, this home offers plenty of privacy. Feel like you are in a classic chalet with the cathedral vaulted ceiling in the living room and river rock gas fireplace. Convenient floor plan with the master on the main living level with a full bathroom and walk-in closet. Finishing off the downstairs is the remodeled kitchen, dining area with slider out to the lower deck and hot tub, and the 1/2 bath. Upstairs is the loft overlooking the living room, another full bathroom, and two additional bedrooms. Upstairs deck even has a small lake-view through the trees, and can be accessed from sliding doors in the loft and both bedrooms. Home has tons of closet and storage space built in, and attached garage with work-shop benches. Hardiplank siding makes the exterior super low maintenance.
STAY UP TO DATE AND FIND YOUR PERFECT TAHOE HOME
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute a home is listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 or stop by our office and we’ll sit down and explore all options.
- Get our newsletter every other month which gives you an insight into Lake Tahoe real estate.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.