When asking about a mountain feel setting, look no further. New listing located at 575 Wintoon Drive in South Lake Tahoe.
This two-story home is located on a quiet and serene street off of North Upper Truckee Road at the base of Echo Summit. The home has a nice and open living room with Berber carpet. Its updated kitchen with pantry has tile throughout. You’ll be able to enjoy family and friends in the spacious layout for years to come.
Since outdoor living in Lake Tahoe is a bonus that comes with our mountain paradise, you’ll be sure to enjoy the paving stone patio and gazebo in the tree-lined back yard. For your high altitude gardening needs there is also a garden shed that is ready for your tools, pots and soil.
Next door is a Conservancy lot which means it will never be developed! When you live in this mountain home you’ll be just a block away from hiking, biking, cross country skiing trails, and close to open wilderness.
Centrally located within close proximity to three popular ski resorts. The Upper Truckee Neighborhood is popular with those who want to get away from it all, yet still be close to the amenities a town brings.
Find out more about this home at 575 Wintoon Drive
Contact Dan Spano by phone at 530-541-2465 or by email to schedule a showing. For our out of town clients we also offer a narrated video preview of the home that I can send via email.
Buy a Home in Lake Tahoe
Interested in buying a home in Lake Tahoe? Here are a few easy steps you can make towards home ownership:
- Sign up for email notification so you’ll know the minute a home is listed.
- Call me directly at 530-541-2465 or stop by my office and we’ll sit down and explore all options.
- Get my newsletter every other month which gives you an insight into Lake Tahoe real estate.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. My website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get valuable and current information like what is listed above. Sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.