Tahoe Paradise is a South Lake Tahoe, California neighborhood located in a pocket area between the Meyers and Pioneer Trail Neighborhoods. This gateway to trails and open forests is the perfect place for the active sportsman as well as those seeking a peaceful home in the middle of nature.
Lake Tahoe Real Estate in the Tahoe Paradise Neighborhood
The homes in Tahoe Paradise range from small cabins to large homes on larger lots than ones you’ll normally find within the city limits. The 10 homes currently for sale in this neighborhood include a 3 bedroom single level ranch style home on 1/3 acre as well as 6 bedroom custom home situated on over an acre of land.
The median sales price of homes in Tahoe Paradise hit the lowest in several years in March of 2012 when the 12-month average was $216,000. Since then, sale prices have started to climb. In May 2013, the median was $297,000. Sales have been fairly strong in recent months as well. Between June 2012 and May 2013, 36 homes closed escrow, up 16% from the prior year period. There was a 23.5% drop in new listings in Tahoe Paradise over the last 12 months with 39, compared to 51 during the prior year.
Tahoe Paradise Neighborhood
Want to know more?
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe homes are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.