2902 Oakland Avenue
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Listed at $538,238
Old Tahoe charm with a modern twist! This cute 2 bedroom cozy Tahoe cabin is situated in the prime South Tahoe neighborhood of Al Tahoe, with locals favorite beaches located just down the street and trails in the meadow just 500 ft away. Tons of Tahoe charm in this rare single level 2 bedroom cabin on a sunny lot.
Enjoy cool nights next to the fireplace in the living room with open beam vaulted ceilings. Sit on the large front deck to soak in the warm summer evenings. Low maintenance bamboo flooring in living room and dining area, and soft carpet in both bedrooms. New bathroom fixtures and tub/shower. Most of the windows have been replaced recently. New siding installed on sides and back of exterior. Large attic space with drop down ladder offers tons of storage.
If you’ve been looking for a classic cozy Tahoe cabin in a great neighborhood, then this is it! Well maintained and recently updated. Ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Per Farmers Insurance: “For this particular property extra fire coverage will not be required. Farmer’s homeowner’s policy will include the Fire coverage.”
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 full bath
- 1,184 sqft of living space
- 6,098 sqft lot
- bamboo flooring
- recent bathroom upgrade
- new windows
- new siding
- vaulted ceiling in living room
- back yard storage shed
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe properties are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.