Lake Tahoe Real Estate
530.541.2465
NAVIGATION (click to choose pages)

Tahoe Beach Club

1b

Tahoe’s Newest Luxury Neighborhood

Recently I was contacted by the Tahoe Beach Club to recommend their new beach front development located on the south side of the lake NV. side.  I have seen projects come and go in Tahoe for the last 30 years of my real estate career but this new lakefront development really gets my attention. So I’m starting to offer reservations to my clients with a fully refundable $10,000 deposit. In fact I’m recommending to my clients that have any interest in owning Lakefront property in Lake Tahoe to get their reservation submitted with Dan Spano ASAP.  I can help you get one of the best units available and take advantage of other discounts and benefits for signing up now. If for some reason before August of 2016 you decide not to move forward then you will get your full $10,000 deposit back.  The Tahoe Beach club is the first residential Lakefront development approved in Tahoe in over 30 years! The exclusive collection of 143 Luxury Residences are set on the Southeast shore of Lake Tahoe, Nevada where you can benefit with the many NV. tax advantages it has to offer. Within this rare private setting is a private sand beach and 300 acres of meadows adjacent to the beautiful 250 acre Edgewood Golf Course, famous for the annual celebrity golf tournament.

4b3b

Features:

    • Full concierge service
    • Private sand beach
    • Infinity edge pool overlooking Lake Tahoe
    • Full service spa
    • 160 ft floating pier, with valet service
    • Fine dining, beachside bar & grill, in residence dining
    • State of the art fitness facilities, yoga pavilion, and pilates studio
    • Kid’s camp and child care
    • Complete business center
    • Beachside fire pits and private cabanas
    • Full shuttle service and so much more…

Residential buildings, all include subterranean parking, and 3 residential levels. Elevators will deliver you directly from the garage to your Residence. The units span the entirety of the building, so there are no interior hallways or corridors, and you have great patio/terrace spaces off both sides of the Residence.

The first Residential level includes all ground floor walk out units. These are mostly 3 bedroom units ranging from 1,771 to 2,663 square feet. The spaces will feel very private. The second and third levels are a combination of one level and two level floor plans.

Founders Program:

Be one on the first to reserve your luxury residence and reap the benefits, which include….

  • 10% off of your Phase 1 purchase
  • Founders Beach Club Package includes two Memberships, plus one additional membership for the founder to gift to a family member or friend for no initiation fee within one year of the opening
  • $12,000 in Beach Club credit for the first year ($3,000 per quarter). Good for merchandise, dining and bar, and spa and beach club activities
  •  A choice between Epic Ski Passes, Edgewood Golf Package, or Surf Air Package
  • Private wine locker for first year
  • Priority position for all future offerings
  • Exclusive founders event

 

Converting from Reservation to Purchase Process:

How does a reservation become a purchase? Currently, we are hard at work on floor plans, exterior design elements, Beach Club programming, condominium regimes, HOA documents, sales agreements, interior finishing details/options and much more. It is my job to present this information to you as soon as I have it available. Once the Tahoe Beach Club has  provided all of the community details along with the required contractual documents (currently estimated to be late August to early September 2016) they will require the prospective purchaser to sign a Letter of Intent (LOI) and to identify which property or range of properties they are prepared to purchase. At that time, an additional $40,000  deposit will be required. If you are interested in learning more about the Reservation Process then please contact Dan Spano direct.

After the LOI period, Tahoe Beach Club will hold a Grand Opening Event, currently scheduled for August of this summer, at which time the purchaser will increase their total deposit from $50,000 (currently in escrow) to 10% of the purchase price for their selected unit and enter into a binding purchase agreement for that property. A second and additional deposit of 10% will be required on November 15, 2016. With a total of 20% of the purchase price down, no additional funds are required until closing and delivery of the property, currently estimated as the 4th quarter of 2017. At that point, conventional financing would typically be used for the remaining balance. Some of these details are being updated weekly so please check with Dan to verify.

Contact Dan Spano

Reservation Forms