293 Glenmore Way
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Lake Tahoe Cabin Listed for $1,290,000
Welcome to the Eagles Nest! Located in the highly desirable Angora Highlands neighborhood that straddles a ridgeline between South Lake Tahoe and Fallen Leaf Lake. This beautiful Lake Tahoe cabin Only a 5 minute drive to Fallen Leaf and a little further to Camp Richardson and the best beaches in South Shore. Views of Lake Tahoe & Mount Tallac abound in almost every room and both decks of this custom mountain residence.
Built to blend into the mountainside, with natural stone and redwood throughout. Cedar lined closets, vaulted ceilings, sauna, upper and lower decks, and a studio apartment located above the garage. Many local artists have called this tahoe cabin home over the years. Some of their artwork is still in the house.
The buildable 1/2 acre vacant lot next door can also be purchased by the buyer of the home (additional cost) to create your own 1 acre compound. Endless possibilities, including the potential to bring a new driveway up thru the 2nd lot and build a 2nd garage at the same elevation of the house.
- 2520 sqft of living space
- 1979 year built
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- cathedral vaulted open beam ceilings
- studio apartment above garage
“The sunset views every night are such a treat, and always made our friends jealous. Many local artists have stayed here over the years for the tranquility and views. Some of their artwork still hangs in the home.”
John & Lynda – Owners
Keep up to date on Tahoe Real Estate
- Sign up for an email notification so you’ll know the minute Tahoe homes are listed.
- Call us directly at 530-541-2465 and we’ll go over all your options.
- Search all homes for sale around the lake. Our website makes it easy to search for homes that match your criteria.
- Get a FREE custom market evaluation for your home.
- Get valuable and current information when you sign up to receive Lake Tahoe real estate articles sent to your inbox.